Good Morning America broke the news of Carnegie Mellon Professor Randy Pausch, 47, has lost his battle with pancreatic cancer. If you don't know him yet, watch The Last Lecture on Youtube, nothing is more worthy of your time.
Here are some of lessons I learned from his lecture:
1. Brick walls are there for a reason: they let us prove how badly we want things.
2. Experience is what you get when you didn’t get what you wanted.
3. Never lose the child-like wonder.
4. If we do something which is pioneering, we will get arrows in the back. But at the end of the day, a whole lot of people will have a whole lot of fun.
5. Be good at something; it makes you valuable.
6. If you live your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself, and the dreams will come to you.
Randy Pausch speaking before Congress
Randy Pausch inspires graduates
Rest in peace, Professor. You had been a real inspiration.